Online Tools Make It Easy to Use Your Benefits
June 20, 2023
Our website tools make it easy for you to get answers to your questions and maximize your benefits.
- Find a plan: Determine the medical, prescription drug, and dental and vision plan options available through the Health Options Program that are best for you.
- Find a drug: Search for drugs by name, tier, or therapeutic class.
- Find a pharmacy: Search for participating pharmacies near you by street address, city and state, or ZIP code. You can also search by types of service, such as, open 24 hours, provides vaccinations, or offers specialty drugs.
- Find premiums: Find out which plans are available where you live and their associated premiums.
- Check out the virtual benefits fair: Explore your health care options from the comfort of home.
- Electronic EOBs: To view your Explanation of Benefits online, sign in to the Member Dashboard to view your benefit statements. If you are not registered, you’ll need to create an account.
- Get an ID card: Log in to the secure Member Area to access your member ID.
- Pay your bill online: Make premium payments online by logging in to your Health Options Program account. To get started, sign in to the Member Dashboard, and click Pay My Bill to go to the payment portal. Once you are in the payment portal, you will also be able to view your statement, payment history, and balance due, or set reminders about payments. If you are not registered, you’ll need to create an account. Note: The option to pay your premium online is only available if your premium is larger than your pension. Otherwise, your premium is deducted automatically from your pension.